Re: possible to change screen font?

From: Phillip M. Feldman
Subject: Re: possible to change screen font?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:18:13 -0500

Hm.  I've looked at the properties for both the shortcut that launches
Octave and for run.exe (the program to which the shortcut points).
There doesn't seem to be any way to control the screen font.  I've run
several other text-based applications, and the font that Octave is
using is far-and-away the smallest.

Phillip