Repository of Octave scripts

From: Javier Arantegui
Subject: Repository of Octave scripts
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:07:43 +0200

Hello,

Is there any available repository of scripts made using Octave? I've been
looking for it but I couldn't find anything.

Octave it's a great language but I feel that many times we are reinventing the
wheel time after time. I mean I can program an script to design a
distillation column but probably a lot of people have done that before.

A repository would be great in several ways:

a) Reuse other people code
b) Share your code
c) A good source of information for beginners (and not so beginners)

Maybe we could use the wiki to put and classify them.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax  +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es