Re: Line thickness

From: Keith Goodman
Subject: Re: Line thickness
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:26:02 -0700

On 6/1/05, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
> Can I set the thickness of lines when I'm plotting?

If the data you want to plot is fixed, i.e., you don't need to go back
and forth between ploting and changing the data and plotting again,
then you might want to look at matplotlib.

Once you compile it and install ipython, it is easy to use. For example,

plot(x,y,'r',linewidth=3);

Take a look at the beautiful screenshots (and the code used to
generate the plots) at
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html