Re: How can I get a "real plot window" in octave like the one in gnuplot

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: How can I get a "real plot window" in octave like the one in gnuplot?
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 00:17:15 -0600

lming_44 wrote:
Hi!
    I have the following problem: In gnuplot , when I type " plot
sin(x)", it will popup a plot window, and I can zoom in , zoom out the
graphic with mouse. And when I move my mouse, I can get the current
coord. But in octave, "plot " command just popup a normal window with a
static graphic. How can I get a plot window in octave with mouse
support? Thanks!

See

http://www.octave.org/octave-lists/archive/help-octave.2005/msg00661.html
and