RE: Octave 2.1.70 with cygwin

From: Carine Simon
Subject: RE: Octave 2.1.70 with cygwin
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:30:03 +0200

Thanks for your help John. I've finally installed more packages for
cygwin like tetex and could install everything. The weird thing is I
couldn't make gnuplot worked with the default version of gnuplot for
cygwin. Now, it all works having downloaded gp400win32.zip.
Hopefully, it will be last time I bother you at least for a while!

On the other hand, I would be very interested in a chapter explaining a
bit what has been discussed in that list on what and how to install
octave to run fast. Unfortunately, I can't help for that!

Cheers,
Carine.