Toolboxes

From: Serpa Gino
Subject: Toolboxes
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 15:28:49 -0400

Hi,
I am using Octave in both my UNIX laptop and on a windows XP machine.
I did some work with Octave on my laptop using one of the minimization Toolboxes that come with the contributed packages that exist in debian. Now I am trying to reproduce the same calculations in my windows machine that has Octave 2.1.42, but the routine that I used to minimize the function is not included. So the question is, is there an easy way to include those contributed packages in the windows version of Octave?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Gino