Re: Saving plots created with Octave under Linux

From: Ada Cheng
Subject: Re: Saving plots created with Octave under Linux
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:53:48 -0400 (EDT)

Use gset to change the default output setting.  After that do a replot.
Ada
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Attie Combrink wrote:

Hi

I wish to save plots that I generated with Octave.  I am running Octave
under Linux, i.e. the command "plot" opens an Xwindow on the screen,
generated by gnuplot.  Any advice on how to save such a plot to a
PostScript or JPEG file?

Thanks,

Attie