Re: save function

From: Hamish Allan
Subject: Re: save function
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:35:32 -0600

Your email seems to suggest you feel that people who use more powerful operating systems should be subject to more minor annoyances, to the extent that you would deliberately introduce cross-platform incompatibilities.

I cannot disagree strongly enough.

Best wishes,
Hamish

p.s. Your feeling is at least partly incorrect too (I am a Mac OS X user).