Re: octave-forge files - newbie question

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: octave-forge files - newbie question
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:19:22 -0800

Install octave-forge or put what you need from
http://octave.sourceforge.net/index/index.html into your working directory
or whereever Octave can find it. It does not take long to copy/paste an
m.file into a text editor and save with same name in your PWD. But I'm sure
there smarter ways of doing this.

There is no digest option to this mailing list a search in the archives will
take you to the reasons why. I don't remember.
Henry

on 3/1/05 3:06 PM, Srinivasan, Rajagopalan  (GE Healthcare) at