Re: created .oct-Files are "undefined"

From: Gorazd Brumen
Subject: Re: created .oct-Files are "undefined"
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:59:51 +0100

Hi,

I had the same errors reported. I think we need expert assistance on this one.

Ciao,
Gorazd

address@hidden wrote:
Hello all together!

I have the cygwin-octave 2.1.49 and I'm allowed to create .oct-Files
with
the "mkoctfile"-command. But if I want to run them the error: " ... undefined" comes in spite of this directory is contained in the load path!
I even can use .m-Files that are in the same directory.

Why can this octave create oct-Files but cannot use them??

Thanks

S. Veit

Gorazd Brumen
Mail: address@hidden