Re: Saving Image data in eps format.

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Saving Image data in eps format.
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:46:57 -0700

Mamo wrote:
I recently started using Octave. I wanted to save an Image data
(Matrix) in eps format "filename.eps". But I couldn't find any octave command that lets me do this. I found "saveimage" but it saves as .ps not .eps. Can some one help me with this issue please?

Thank you.

For practical purposes, the file that octave creates is in eps format.
If you want to be pedantic you may want to change the first line to:

%!PS-Adobe EPSF-3.0

(and, optionally, delete "showpage" command near the end).

Regards,

Dmitri.