Re: 2 linear eq

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: 2 linear eq
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:51:50 -0800

Exactly,
When I installed my first archived program, I was supposed to put the
drivers into the Preference folder. There were 3 little car icons among
others after "de-archiving". It took me a day to figure out that the little
cars must be the drivers. I would have gotten an answer quickly on the
Octave help-list.
Henry