Re: What is the meaning of this pattern of polynomial coefficients?

From: A J Macy
Subject: Re: What is the meaning of this pattern of polynomial coefficients?
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:52:06 -0800

Richard,

Thank you for the reply.  I will see how closely that fits.
 But what is the significance of the exponent creating the
function?

In other words, if n=7; there are 8 coefficients following
the shape.  If n=17; there are 18 coeffecients following
the shape.  I'm still at a loss for what is going on.

What function would generate these curves?

           - Robert -