Re: octave-forge, grace, and fink

From: A Hodel
Subject: Re: octave-forge, grace, and fink
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:23:16 -0600

On Jan 11, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Jonathan Greenberg wrote:

Did you try installing gnuplot? Fink has it, and I know the HPC version of
octave requires it...

--j

Thanks; yes, I have gnuplot and can convert to eps using my printeps script submitted a couple of years ago. octave-forge defaults to using grace, which appears to be part of my problem. I've temporarily reverted back to using only gnuplot.