Re: plot fill

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: plot fill
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:08:38 -0700

Carine,

To 'unset <something>' you can also do 'set no<something>'. E.g. in octave it
would become: "gset nolabel".  This is old gnuplot
syntax and that will give you a warning, but should work nevertheless.
Another of the gnuplot new features (which were not in gnuplot 3.7) will
not support this syntax, and you would need to do something like 'graw("unset mouse\n")'

I hope that new gnuplot interface that John Eaton mentioned some time ago
will handle this better.

I am not sure I follow your question about colors. You can specify colors
explicitly with plot(x,y,FMT) command (see "help plot" in octave for details).

Sincerely,

Dmitri.

Carine Simon wrote:
Hi Dmitri,

Thank you for your answer.
It seems to work quite well but I've still got few problems: I don't
know how to put all colours to black neither how to unset labels (now,
it gives a list of all lines). I think I've understood how to do it from
within gnuplot (unset label for example) but I don't understand how to
do it from octave.

Best regards,
Carine.