Re: MacOS X, hang on texi2html during install

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: MacOS X, hang on texi2html during install
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:16:17 +0100

Joe & Joe,
Starting with the texi2html problems. FWIW, I don't see that problem on my system, but I'm using a teTeX distro (by Gerben Wierda) that is pretty old (> one year), I bet that Joe Slater's version is a much more recent one;-)

You need XCode 1.2 or XCode 1.5 *with* the November 2004 update. The update is critical for XCode 1.5.

/Per