Re: octave graphical output question

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: octave graphical output question
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:41:09 -0800

I've been trying to produce graphs of sufficient quality for submitting to
scientific journals using octave/gnuplot rather than more sophisticated
graphing software. (Octave is using Gnuplot for making graphs and it is a
bit of work at times but answers to questions have always been provided by
the HelpList.) I'm attaching a recent pdf created using
Octave/Gnuplot/AquaTerm on MAC, which was saved as pdf.
Henry