Re: octave-2.1.59 and Cygwin

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Re: octave-2.1.59 and Cygwin
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:48:40 +0200

That's great - now we get down to comparing who has the later model!

Mine is 3.2.3 but the Mingw32 branch of the library is missing, so that
Windows applications cannot be built with it.  For that reason, I keep 3.2.3
in a separate directory.  If we recommend to do that, we will have to spell
out, word by word, how to set CC, CXX and so on.

Paul T