RE: editing

From: Johansson Nicklas (RTLSN-NPJ)
Subject: RE: editing
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 07:36:29 +0200

I might help, if you disable the Windows ClearType anti-aliasing. The
setting can be found by right clicking on the background and
selecting Properties. Select the third tab (View?) and left click on
the top button (Effects?).

I'm cursed with a localized version of Windows XP, so I might have got
the names completely wrong.

Regards
Nicklas