RE: DLL Remap Issue under Cygwin

From: Phillips, James R
Subject: RE: DLL Remap Issue under Cygwin
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:11:18 -0500

Hi Andy,

I don't believe I am using any MFC dll's, but I am using the windows networking
libraries (winsock) that ship with the
gcc/cygwin compiler.  The oct file is a port of a working mex file
implementation for getting laboratory data from a
network server.  I _am_ running win2k on a PIV.

I'm not entirely comfortable programming in C++, but trial and error, along
with some reference material, allowed me to
replace the calls to MxCreateFoo with equivalent octave constructors.  This is
the area I've been looking most closely
at for subtle programming errors.  I haven't been able to pinpoint one change
the causes or eliminates the remap issue.
It seems somewhat intermittent, thus difficult to pin down.

Thanks for your time,

Jim Phillips