Re: editing

From: robert Macy
Subject: Re: editing
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 17:43:27 -0700

Pedro,

I originally used notepad, but found it was not good for
writing source type code for octave's m files. So, I broke
its link in octave.

Someone in this group recommended a free editor from the
net, called Sc1.exe which I now highly recommend.

Sc1.exe is written by Neil Hodgson and can be found at
  http://www.scintilla.org

It's *VERY* nonintrusive to your system and is only 266KB!

Has color for helping as you write your code.

                          - Robert -

PS  I run binary octave 2.1.57 on a Windows98 environment.