feedback

From: gOrGeOuS
Subject: feedback
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 12:02:35 +0530 (IST)

I was doing a simple program with the help of feedback function.
My version of ovtave says the function  feedback itself doesnt exist.I
just downloaded the testeing variety from the net,the version being
GNU Octave, version 2.1.57 (i686-pc-linux-gnu).

Is there any alternative function doing the same job?
Or is it really implemented,i mean the feedback function,because i saw
some postings on the octave archive,regarding feedback function

Thanks for any help

Viswa