Re: problem with legend.m

From: Laurent Mazet
Subject: Re: problem with legend.m
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:20:01 +0200

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:48:27 +0100 (BST)
cctsim <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I get the following error if use "legend.m" from
> the latest octave-forge cvs.
>
> >> plot(1:10,randn(1,10),'rx-')
> >> legend("WGN")
> error: invalid row index = 0
> error: evaluating argument list element number 1
> error: evaluating argument list element number 1
> error: evaluating prefix operator `!' near line 190, column 7
> error: if: error evaluating conditional expression
> error: evaluating if command near line 190, column 3
> error: called from `legend' in file
> `/usr/share/octave/2.1.58/site/m/octave-forge/plot/legend.m'

Problem  comes from the system command. Sometimes, the command returns even if
the sub-process has not yet answer.

I don't know how to fix it. Try again...

       Laurent
--
Dr. Laurent Mazet: Research Engineer /V\ Centre de Recherche de MOTOROLA
Tel: +33 (0)1 69 35 48 30 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Email: address@hidden