Elliptic integrals of first and second kinds

From: Loïc Le Guyader
Subject: Elliptic integrals of first and second kinds
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:59:05 +0200

Hello,

I need elliptic integrals of first and second kinds F(k, v) and E(k,
v) where k is the modulus and v is the amplitude of these integrals.

I don't really understand what this is, but I've k and v, and want F
and E. I think this integral are these one:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/EllipticIntegraloftheFirstKind.html
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/EllipticIntegraloftheSecondKind.html

In octave-forge there is ellipke for "complete" elliptic integral but
this is not what i need.

Does somebody have implemented them somewhere?

Thank you in advance.

--
JabberID: address@hidden

Toy Story: > US$177M domestic box office receipts and an Oscar so far.