Re: Which version of Octave?

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: Which version of Octave?
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:42:24 -0700

Thanks to all for their suggestions on how to install the latest Octave and
octave-forge under Panther on a Mac. As soon as I feel a bit more
comfortable with the (new to me) bash shell, I think I'll try to build
Octave 2.1.57, perhaps from cvs. So far, I have the developer tools (gcc),
X11, and g77 successfully installed and tested. A bash manual is in the mail
from Amazon. Stay tuned...

Joe Koski