Re: octave & hpc

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: octave & hpc
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:23:01 -0800

I run Gnuplot from within Octave. Octave calls Gnuplot, which in term calls
AquaTerm by default (I don't have to open it) and does the first and all
subsequent plots in a window titled "Figure 0". If I need a new AquaTerm
window, I use gset term aqua 1 (2,3 ...) at the octave prompt or within a
script.

I'm interested to have a binary installation for Jaguar.
Henry