Re: What does imagesc.m need?

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: What does imagesc.m need?
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:55:36 -0700

Per,

Thanks for the explanation. I prefer the Photoshop app, but Preview starts
much faster, so I'll leave it that way. Preview's a good, clever way to
implement image.m on the Mac. I guess I was expecting another Aquaterm
window to appear.

I had just installed ImageMagick, but tested it within the same terminal
window as the installation. When I tried again later, with a new terminal
window, everything worked. Maybe the .cshrc had to be rerun before convert
was recognized? In the mean time, I had also installed xv, which confused
the issue. The question remains: is there another dependency needed to do a
fresh install of octave-2.1.50 from Fink, i. e., ImageMagick or convert?

Joe