Re: -- No Subject --

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: -- No Subject --
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:45:23 -0800

Out of over 200 .m functions in octave-ci, only 18 (about 10%) are *not* in
my Fink installed octave distribution on Mac OS X 10.2.8 at
/sw/share/octave/2.1.46/m/. The majority of these duplicate .m functions are
in the directories "statistics" (about 150) and "signal" (about 30).

I have compared these remaining 18 .m functions against octave-forge and
could only find one, namely nth.m. Others (e.g. aload.m) might be covered by
updated functions in the octave distribution.
Henry

filefun    aload.m
filefun    asave.m
filefun    save2tex.m

general    bin2pol.m
general    pol2bin.m

listfun    assoc.m
listfun    nth.m    is in octave-forge

misc    octave_tmp_var_name.m
misc    randinit.m

neural-nets    benchmarks    circle_in_square_set.m
neural-nets    benchmarks    four_normal_set.m
neural-nets    benchmarks    spiral_set.m
neural-nets    benchmarks    spiral.m
neural-nets    benchmarks    two_normal_set.m
neural-nets    benchmarks    xor_cont_set.m
neural-nets    snns    snnspattern.m

timefun    datediff.m
timefun ts_from_ISO_date.m

I already have a list of all functions in octave-ci that are *not* in my
octave distribution. I will now compare this list against what is in
octave-forge (using alphabetical index on web), delete as appropriate, and
post the remainder asap.
Henry