Re: Octave/OS X Aquaterm problems (bugs or me?)

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: Octave/OS X Aquaterm problems (bugs or me?)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:43:10 -0700

OK, I received the forwarded message below with the patch for my OS
X/Aquaterm problem with figure.m. However, instead of the block of figure.m
(from the octave-forge MACOSX directory) that Jean-Francois recommended in
his message, I replaced this block:

      if (! isempty (gnuterm=getenv ("GNUTERM")))
        oneplot ();
        figure_list = union (figure_list, f);
        eval (sprintf ("gset term %s %d\n",gnuterm, f));
      elseif (! isempty (getenv ("DISPLAY")))
        oneplot ();
        figure_list = union (figure_list, f);
        eval (sprintf ("gset term x11 %d\n", f));
      else
        error ("figure: requires X11 and valid DISPLAY");
      endif

with his recommended patch:

        oneplot ();
        figure_list = union (figure_list, f);
        eval (sprintf ("gset term aqua %d\n", f));

and everything seems to be working well. Thanks, Jean-Francois.

Joe Koski