Re: Starting using octave

From: Tomer Altman
Subject: Re: Starting using octave
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:29:06 -0800 (PST)

Then, at least, could we use the following Texinfo utility?

Texi2html
http://www.mathematik.uni-kl.de/~obachman/Texi2html/

This script generates very nice web pages automatically from Texinfo
sources. Here is one of my favorite examples (all the header, footer,
index, & contents links are generated dynamically) :

http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book-Z-H-4.html#%_toc_start

If it's acceptible, I could generate these HTML pages after every new
Octave release. However you'd like to do it...

~Tomer