Re: lists and cell arrays ?

From: taltman
Subject: Re: lists and cell arrays ?
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:23:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi David,

I'm not (yet) that much of a Octave C++ hacker. For now, I'll just be
whipping up my own abstract data types as I go, and write VHL
functions to access & mutate them. Sorry, but I just don't see the
point it up in C++ if it is such a domain-specific application, as
opposed to a general type of universal applicability ( unless, of
course, speed/time is of the essence ). Please retort if I've opined
something myopic. :-}

~Tomer