Re: lists and cell arrays ?

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: lists and cell arrays ?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:06:31 +0100

Hi John,

> Soon (hopefully 2.1.52) you will also be able to write
>
>   c = [c1, c2];
>
> to concatentate two cell arrays.

This got my interest... Does this mean that concatenation will be made
generic in 2.1.52, or only that cell arrays will be added to the existing
code?

This is one of my pet peeves with octave, in that user defined types can't
use concatenation. So I vote for a generic concatenation code. I just
might be able to find a little time to help in code it if this is the way
you are going...

Cheers
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary