Re: Octave fails to open pipe to pgnuplot

From: robert Macy
Subject: Re: Octave fails to open pipe to pgnuplot
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:47:38 -0800

I installed octave (using the binary download provided) on
my Windows 98 without this problem.

Don't know about two different files, when running octave,
I simply type plot(x) of a vector which gives me a quick
look at the vector.

Perhaps, I have not exercised the mode where a problem
occurs?

               - Robert -

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:37:40 +0100
 Christoph Dalitz <address@hidden>