Re: Writing binary files is not working properly

From: robert Macy
Subject: Re: Writing binary files is not working properly
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:29:13 -0700

I think you found it.

Ok, so how do I open the file in "binary" mode?

I have Borland C++ and Microsoft Visual C++ on this machine
but haven't successfully run anything using it.  The last
attempt at compiling something - Yorick - was such a
disaster, I'm ready to uninstall all of C++ stuff.

Does Octave have some way to open a file in binary mode,
like simply force the issue?

                - Robert -