Re: loading a binary mat-file

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: loading a binary mat-file
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:41:55 +0100

  Hello,

I think you should see if matlab accepts to save in an older matlab
binary format.

  Hth,

  Etienne

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 02:07:34PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
# Hi,
# I'm a student of the University of Stuttgart and a new user of Octave. I want
# to use my old mat-files I wrote with Matlab6.5. in the university at home
with
# octave. So I saved them as a binary mat-file in Matlab. Now I tryed to open
# them in Octave with: load -mat-binary filename; and I got the error: load:
# couldn't open input file 'filename'. But it works to save files in Octave
with
# the option -mat-binary and to open them in Matlap. Can anybody help me?
# And what is the difference between -mat4-binary and -mat-binary?
#
# Sincerly yours Sven Gross
#

--