Re: oatave dynamic lib support

From: Willem J. Atsma
Subject: Re: oatave dynamic lib support
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 04:19:17 -0500

When configuring use the following option:

./configure --enable-shared

(as detailed in the README.Linux file in your distribution.)

Willem

On 2003.05.25 18:00 vinod  prakash wrote:
Hi,
I downloaded octave ver 2.1.48 and compiled from source and installed it on cygwin.i wish to link functions dynamically into my program. on typing: octave_config_info("dld") at the octave interpretter prompt
i got ans = 0.
if i have understood right i have compiled octave such that it does it not support dynamic linking. could anyone guide me as to what option i have to set at install time to support dynamic linking. Or if it is possible with this compiled version, what changes i have to make.

Regards,
Vinod
Get www. mycompany .com and 5 matching email ids.
Just Rs. 1499/ year.