Re: How can I call the Octave Engine functions from a C program???

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: How can I call the Octave Engine functions from a C program???
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:37:22 -0500

Unlike Matlab, Octave's source code (and libraries) are freely available, so (in theory) you need
merely link to the octave libraries. However, there's a bit more to it than that. I seem to remember
someone writing of a successful venture with this sort of approach, so I'd suggest you
consult the archives of this mailing list for discussion.