Re: Spectrum Estimate functions

From: Sergio Dominguez
Subject: Re: Spectrum Estimate functions
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:53:43 +0100

Thanks everyone for your answers,

Actually my question was not so oriented to get the spectrum estimation, but to
know how to integrate this spectrum in a band of frecuencies to get the
percentage of the energy contained in that band against the total energy of the
system.

My problem is that I do not know whether I can just integrate the area below
the spectrum in that frecuency band due to the fact that the signal has been
previously windowed-detrend, therefore varying the average energy level.

Would anyone know how to do this?

Thank you very much,

Sergio