Re: installing octave 2143

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: installing octave 2143
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:18:15 -0800

I might be easier to install the last version for which a binary is
available. Then you get an .exe file and even I was able to install 2.1.36
on a PC with Windows 95. I did not even know about the Linux Cygwin but that
was  installed also. Plus gnuplot 3.8i with menus (File, Plot, Functions,
General, Axes, Chart, Styles, 3d, Help) was installed as well.
Henry