Re: plot with several different yy axis scales ???

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: plot with several different yy axis scales ???
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:58:49 -0800

I can see how it could be done in principle for 2 plots using axis x1y1
(puts y-axis on left) for first plot command, then using axis x1y2 (puts
y-axis on right) for second plot command. However, I need time to do the
examples in the gnuplot manual in section 26 "Plot" (p.24 in pdf).
Henry

on 1/3/03 9:28 AM, frankazev <address@hidden> at address@hidden