Re: Using GNU Octave: Time Delay Representation

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: Re: Using GNU Octave: Time Delay Representation
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:13:40 -0700

The first line below creates a discrete time delay transfer function with a sampling period of 1. The second line prints it out

time_delay = tf2sys(1, [1,0], 1);
sysout(time_delay)

Use the command 'controldemo' to familiarize yourself with the many other features of the control systems toolbox.

Cheers,
Ben