Re: Octave Help

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: Octave Help
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:20:54 +0100

Ravish,
octave-forge has a document "Da Coda Al Fine: Pushing Octave's Limits" that you might find useful.

        http://octave.sourceforge.net/

/Per

On tisdag, nov 26, 2002, at 14:00 Europe/Stockholm, Ravish wrote:

Hi all,

U ahve suggested a way to compile and create .oct file using mkoctfile.

I have installed Ocatve-2.1.39 on windows 2000 professional machine. the help and oregonator.cc files are

compiled and had given the output.

I want to use some C++ Classes which are being defined by me , instantiate them and called their method

what would be the way to accomplish my goal , any guideline or instruction would be appreciatiated.

thanx in advance