Re: octave-forge on mac os x 10.2

From: pradnyaditya.w.hendradi.1
Subject: Re: octave-forge on mac os x 10.2
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:00:30 -0500 (EST)

Thanks a lot for your help Per.
The mkoctfile already has strip=false option by default, but when I run
install octave-forge via fink (using your .info file), configure (?)
still run mkoctfile with -s flag. I don't know that much about unix, so I
just edit the mkoctfile, and change it to

-s | --strip)
  strip=false
;;

so the -s flag do nothing and everything works just fine.
Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Dana