Help with lsode

From: Louie Strigari
Subject: Help with lsode
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:54:06 -0600

Hi,
I'm new octave, first of all.
I am trying to solve a first order ODE xdot = f(x,t) with initial
conditions t0 = some number that's not zero, x0 = some number. I have
reviewed the syntax for entering functions and using lsode, but the only
thing I can find is where the initial condition t0 = 0 is used.
Can some please show me the syntax for starting at a random initial time,
t0 not necessarily = 0.
Thanks.