Re: Can we turn "Warnings" off?

From: David Doolin
Subject: Re: Can we turn "Warnings" off?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:12:46 -0600

Mike,

I am pretty sure you can turn off most warnings.
If you are on a unix box, try searching through the
info files for "warn" or "warning": help -i warn
should get you started.

You will probably get massively flamed for your
question, just don't pay any attention it.  The
documentation is huge, hundreds of pages, too
big for busy users to master in a short period
of time.

Generally in octave, if its something that a
power user would want, its probably implemented
somehow, you just may have to dig.

help -i is your friend, if you can get to it.

Good luck,
Dave D