Re: a question about octave

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: a question about octave
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:36:53 -0500

Maybe this will help:

octave> help page_output_immediately
page_output_immediately is a built-in variable

 - Built-in Variable: page_output_immediately
     If the value of `page_output_immediately' is nonzero, Octave sends
     output to the pager as soon as it is available.  Otherwise, Octave
     buffers its output and waits until just before the prompt is
     printed to flush it to the pager.  The default value is 0.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden