Re: loading data files!!

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: Re: loading data files!!
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:01:56 -0700

Replace your load command with this line:

eval(sprintf("load %s%s", filename, extn));

That should be all that you need to change.

On Monday 05 November 2001 09:09 am, Viswanath P wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>      I have data file to plot. I have used the
> following script to plot.
>
> extn=".dat";
> filename=input("Enter the file name to plot : ", "s");
> fn=strcat(filename,extn);
> load fn;
>
> but, load foo.dat;
> this works.....
>
> this did not load the file.
>
> Kindly tell me what the function load expects such
> that I can pass my file as an argument to it for plot.
>
> thanks
> Viswanath P.

> Find a job, post your resume.
> http://careers.yahoo.com

Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:address@hidden>   Phone: (505)667-3277
Fax:   (505)665-7920             URL:   http://www.neutrino.lanl.gov/