Re: LOADPATH

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Re: LOADPATH
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:16:22 -0500

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 03:19:29PM -0300, Roberto Hern?ndez wrote:
> Now I need to add some paths to the LOADPATH, but once I do in octaverc,
> Octave
> doesn't "see" the standard m-file directories.
>
> Does anyone know how to get around this?

Did you try 'help LOADPATH' ?

One way is

octave:> LOADPATH = [DEFAULT_LOADPATH, ":/tmp:/what/ever/you/want"]

As a string is just a row vector, this concatenates.

Dirk

--
Our mailserver had a hardware failure while we were gone during the 2nd half
of July. I did not respond to a mail you sent then, or if you experienced a