Re: epsTk 1.8

From: Peter Gawthrop
Subject: Re: epsTk 1.8
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:57:00 +0100

Hi Stefan,

Even though a long-time octave user I was not aware of epsTk until
your email alerted me to it.

It's an excellent package and I plan to use it from now on.
Thanks for writing it.

BTW, it's also good that the eps converts to pdf with no probs (via
ps2pdf) and to editors such as xfig (via pstoedit).

I'll pass this message on to my matlab/octave-using research
colleagues.

Best wishes,

     Peter.

| Prof. Peter J Gawthrop           | Tel: +44 141 330 4960/2528      |
| Centre for Systems and Control & | Fax: +44 141 330 4343           |
| Dept. of Mechanical Engineering  | Room: James Watt 603            |
| University of Glasgow            | Email: address@hidden |
| GLASGOW G12 8QQ, Scotland, UK    | URL: www.mech.gla.ac.uk/~peterg |