Octaves Windows Version

From: Sendak, John
Subject: Octaves Windows Version
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:07:51 +0100

Hi

I am trying to download the latest version of Octaves for Windows.

As I understand it, the latest stable version is 2.0.16, but the version
available on SourceForge appears to be octave-windows-dev-2000oct25c. When I
installed this version (being a beginner I may not have done this correctly)
I got the message that the version was for developers only. Additionally,
not all the functions seem to work - such as help, help -i.

Regards

John Sendak

This email (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the
addressee.  Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender by return email.  Thank you